The Caribbean Tertiary Level Personnel Association (CTLPA) invites you to join our organization and be a change agent in creating the exciting culture of student centered campuses.
All student services personnel at tertiary level institutions in the English speaking Caribbean are eligible for membership in CTLPA. Student services personnel include, but are not limited to, those working in direct contact with students in areas such as:
- Academic Advising
- Career Counselling & Job placement
- International Students
- Clubs & Societies
- Residence Life
- Financial Assistance
- Distance Education
CTLPA has committed itself to an affirmative action plan. This plan aims at meeting the needs of diverse groups within the population by members’ involvement in CTLPA activities and leadership.
Register for Membership
To sign up or renew your membership click here
- Notification of all CTLPA and ACPA sponsored conferences and workshops.
- Reduced fees for CTLPA sponsored events.
- Opportunities to interact directly with colleagues in student services posts in other tertiary institutions
- Access to consulting services and speakers provided by ACPA.
- Information regarding literature and training available in the field.
Annual membership fees includes membership to your local chapter (Jamaica, Trinidad, Barbados, Bahamas, Dominica etc.) as well as the regional body. Currently, the fees are 50 USD or the local equivalent.
Enquires can be directed to:
C/O Membership Coordinator
Office of Placement & Career Services
University of the West Indies, Mona